bmrCal is an easy to use Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) calculator. BMR is the amount of energy your body would use in a day to stay alive and to maintain your current weight. Your BMR is dependent upon your sex, weight, height and age.
* easy to input of data (height, weight, age and sex)
* height can be entered in feet and inches or meters
* weight can be entered in kilograms (kg), pounds (lb) or stones (st) and pounds (lb)
* the calculator will report your BMR, and also give the values based on level of activity
* summary feature giving all values for height, weight and BMR
* comprehensive help explaining BMR and the calculation
Visit brmCal Support (link below) for a demo video